Hack and reinvent a customer service
• A collaborative approach to innovate by customer experience and change the way of work through agile methods.
• Start with customer and collaborator uses monitoring to anchor projects in lived experience.
• Ideas and concepts designed in iterative mode and prototyped to accelerate development phases and test the viability with Kpis and collaborators feedbacks.
Imagine and co-create with local teams a new smoother, simpler and quicker customer journey in customer service with a high rate of first call resolution.
A design thinking experimentation
From ecosystem map to risk matrix
• A collective intelligence to identify the overall ecosystem impacting the innovation approach
• Design key actors and innovation process breakdowns from idea to industrialization.
• An in-depth study carried out through a risk matrix to design adapted solutions. Map ecosystem to identify key actors and analyze innovation process gaps and impacts.
A maker approach
Define a new strategy for an accelerator and launch its internationalization
A new strategy and a new positioning, a new selection process and a redesign of the overall startups incubation journey, a new business model.
A inspiration drawn from LEX and exchanges with important and involved players operating in different countries.
A test & learn approach to adjust. How to differentiate the accelerator and its services from competitors and how to strengthen the scope ?
A POC approach